This is a staple in my fridge…I absolutely love to dip sliced golden beets in it. The yellow and green hues remind me of the sweet warmth of summertime during these cold months. Oh, and it’s also truly amazing on salads and potatoes too.
- 1/2 cup packed fresh dill
- 1/2 cup packed fresh mint
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- Place dill, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and salt in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- With motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated. Add feta and process until smooth; pulse in yogurt. Taste dip and add more salt, if desired.
- Enjoy immediately or cover and store in refrigerator!